Our Playtime service is the perfect service for your pup, from puppy to senior – to get some extra mental AND physical stimulation along with a chance to do their “business”.
A good rule of thumb if you have a new puppy is that they can hold their little bladders for 1 hour per month of age.
So, a 2 month old puppy can last for 2 hours, 3 month old puppy for 3 hours, etc. Your puppy also needs to go outside if she has been playing, eating, drinking, or just woke up. We can customize a plan to meet your needs based on the age of your puppy and how long he/she can go without a potty break. In regards to actual playtime, some breeds tire faster than others, which will determine how much exercise your puppy needs.
Length of visit: Client choice (20 or 30 minutes)
Pets: All dogs of all ages
- Socialize or exercise with your pet in whatever way you specify
- Pick up waste, appropriate waste disposal
- Provide fresh water
- Treats (provided by owner) if allowed
- Picture and updates at least once a day via text to client (if requested)
- Email notification that visit has been completed
The best care for your best friend
You can relax knowing your pets are loved and safe in the comfort of their own home.
Call today to find the perfect sitter for you and your furry friend!