Sit. Stay. Walk. Play…and Make Money!
Paws Pet Care is seeking animals lovers who are responsible, dedicated, and dependable to join our team.
You’re in control of your schedule. You decide when you want to work. You decide how much you want to work. You even get to choose which pets you would like to work with!
Online scheduling and payments make your job easy. Having problems? We offer one-on-one support for our sitters anytime.
Life happens and we’re here to help with questions, job assignments, and more through our designated pet sitter support line.
We provide professional animal care services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to clients that are looking for a safe alternative to boarding and kenneling their fur-babies.
- A clean state/local background check
- Non-family character references and animal care references
- The ability to work independently and follow directions
- Have reliable transportation
- A smartphone with access to email, texts and other apps
- Be trustworthy, detail oriented, and reliable
- Have genuine love and affection for all animals
- Be willing to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays (overnights optional)
- Experience in caring for companion animals (your own pets count)
- Experience administering medication to companion animals a plus
Pet CPR/First Aid certification a plus
What to Expect
We look at your background check, experience and meet with you personally. If we approve you as a sitter congrats! We’ll be sending jobs (that you choose) your way! You decide your schedule and services you’d like to offer. We’ll provide support, educational opportunities, marketing and liability insurance.
Clients Book Services Online
You set your calendar availability. We contact you based on several factors (availability, area, preferences of our clients, etc) about available jobs. You choose which fur babies you’d like to care for!
You Provide the Belly Rubs
You pet sit in the guests home, offering morning/midday/evening/overnight pet sitting, private dog walking, puppy playtime, pet taxi…whatever services you decide are a good fit for you.
Become a sitter today to start making money doing what you love — playing with animals!